Employee - acceptances and handovers in turnkey construction
exsos is passion!
We develop real estate products for life and the environment in standardized construction made of solid wood with full personal responsibility. Our expertise creates security of supply in care.
We are expanding our sphere of activity and systematically expanding our multi-professional teams with experts who want to contribute with their work to a subsisted understanding of sustainability for society as a whole.
We offer meaningful impact of your knowledge
Our proven processes and structures ensure clarity and efficient quality in everyday work and offer room for your commitment.
We support you with opportunities for professional development under optimal conditions and meet on an equal footing in everyday life.
We respect our private time and guarantee defined working hours with the aim of professional communication on site. Punctual finishing times and carefree weekends are part of our work philosophy. Individual TOP remuneration and sustainable company vehicles for personal use create security and mobility.
- A degree in architecture/civil engineering or equivalent education
- Knowledge of acceptance processes
- Knowledge in the field of fire protection
- Knowledge of CAD programs
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
What distinguishes you
- Organizational talent
- Structured & independent work
- Confident demeanor
- Ability to work in a team & good communication
- Reliability & Accuracy
- Commitment & Motivation
Your tasks with us
- Support of the construction management in the interior construction
- Organization and coordination of planning and execution processes, construction site deadlines, acceptance procedures and their documentation
- Property handovers tenants/operators and buyers
Become a part of our team - apply now!
Please send your application documents with cover letter, CV and certificates as well as the earliest possible starting date.
Do you want to hear more?
Leave us your number or email and we will contact you to tell you more about this job.