Civil engineer (M/F/D) - Development planning team
exsos is passion!
We develop real estate products for life and the environment in standardized construction made of solid wood with full personal responsibility. Our expertise creates security of supply in care.
We are expanding our sphere of activity and systematically expanding our multi-professional teams with experts who want to contribute with their work to a subsisted understanding of sustainability for society as a whole.
We offer meaningful impact of your knowledge
Our proven processes and structures ensure clarity and efficient quality in everyday work and offer room for your commitment.
We support you with opportunities for professional development under optimal conditions and meet on an equal footing in everyday life.
We respect our private time and guarantee defined working hours with the aim of professional communication on site. Punctual finishing times and carefree weekends are part of our work philosophy. Individual TOP remuneration and sustainable company vehicles for personal use create security and mobility.
- A degree in civil engineering (FH, diploma or bachelor’s degree)
- Ideally, relevant experience in road construction and civil engineering
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of Auto-CAD
- Good knowledge of AVA
- Experience with Civil 3D is desirable
What distinguishes you?
- Ability to work in a team & good communication
- Resilience & sense of responsibility
- Reliability & Accuracy
- Commitment & Motivation
- Passion for the profession
Your tasks with us
- Support of our planning teams; civil engineering, development & landscaping
- Creation of design & installation drawings
- Creation of tenders
- Coordination with developers and utility companies
- Support during the planning process
Become a part of our team - apply now!
Please send your application documents with cover letter, CV and certificates as well as the earliest possible starting date.
Do you want to hear more?
Leave us your number or email and we will contact you to tell you more about this job.